With over 30 years of experience with industrial real estate in Mexico, NAPS has developed a comprehensive site selection process to help our clients understand and identify the best real estate solution for their unique operation.
- First, we achieve a clear understanding of the client’s operation. This includes logistics, space requirements (size, building type and tenant improvements), labor requirements and corporate philosophies.
- We identify potential cities based on a combined NAPS/Client analysis.
- Next, we conduct city tours to determine optimal locations for the operation.
- We will conduct industrial park surveys, identifying all available locations that meet requirements
- We also arrange industrial park tours to identify three potential buildings (or plots of land, in the case of greenfield construction or build-to-suit leasing).
- Once a building or plot is selected, we engage in lease or purchase negotiations. This step is generally conducted by NAPS and the client together, and outside counsel may be required.
- Next, we conduct a final analysis and can help you manage the signing of the lease or purchase agreement.
- Finally, NAPS oversees construction and/or tenant improvements to ensure environmental compliance, necessary permits and timely completion. We’re with you every step of the way.
Mexico Manufacturing Locations:
Since 1991, North American Production Sharing, Inc. (NAPS) has built strong relationships with local and international industrial real estate developers and brokers in the following cities:
Contact NAPS to learn more about these and other Mexico manufacturing hubs. NAPS is here to guide you through the site selection process from start to finish.